Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The site keeps logging me out.

Hi all,
    I was wondering if anyone else was having this issue and therefore know how to fix it?

I like to use the "Seen it" button, as I watch a lot of series and the feature is really useful to help you keep track of which episodes you have already watched. This, understandably, is only available if you are logged in.

My issue is that the site seems to be consistently logging me out between episodes, even though I check the box that says "Keep me logged in". Also my browser (chrome) has the password saved, so I should have no problems with the whole thing (in theory). The result is that I have to keep re-logging in, then navigating back to the page I was on as it automatically sends me to the homepage once I have logged in.

I know its not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but it is irritating.
    Any ideas on how to resolve this?

In fact, during the course of writing this post, I was logged out!
    It left me scratching my head as to why I couldn't post!
    Really quite irritating!

Comment

Hey Possumboy,

I have the exact same problem. It seems to me that it happens more frequently with some providers than with others but not sure. It's really annoying and I hope someone has a suggestion on how to fix

Comment

While I am not certain about what is causing the issue, one user reported that having fewer tabs open (was either 5 or 15... sorry, memory on that is spotchy) led to the issue stopping.

Comment

That was exacrly the issue here. Closed all the extra open tabs with Daretelly and voila!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a bunch bored2death97

Comment

Working...
          X